February 04, 2011

No Excuses

Today I browsed some of the newest Catholic blogs and two in particular struck a cord with me.  One is Little Steps Along the Way  and the other one which was equally inspiring is My Prayer Journal , both written with such heart felt sincerity that one would have to be very hard hearted indeed, not to be moved by them.

I've been away from my blog entries way too long, once again for whatever reasons, but none worthwhile.  I should long to stay attuned to blogging here as often as possible because writing about my feelings concerning my Catholic faith is something that always refreshes my spirit and re-focuses my feeble attempts at doing better than I have been.  I need to get back to Mass and what is so sad about writing that is that I've expressed that many times before in previous posts but so far, I just go right on with missing Mass week after week, and asking God's forgiveness time after time.  What is wrong with me that I just don't stay strong and motivated to put one foot in front of the other and just return to the graces and blessings of Our Lord in the Eucharist?  I just don't know.

No comments: