May 13, 2010

One Year Ago!

*JMJ* Has it really been one long year since I posted last?  Wow, talk about neglecting one's writing of thoughts, feelings, doubts, love, anger, etc. I should hang my head, no doubt, but here I am just the same, ready to put down some of my musings of late.


I was just reading Anne's Blog  which I have to say, inspired me to get down to the business of keeping up with my own!  She has pictures of a former church, purchased by a couple and renovated to become their home.  The pictures are so interesting, so go take a look and let me know what you think if you have the time and the inclination to do so.
I would like to begin using the *JMJ* of my youth on my posts as Ann does, so on that particular thing, she inspired me as well.


Getting down to the business of how I'm doing with my Catholic faith and with releasing my 'control' issues to Our Lord, I'd say it's a constant battle for me, not only to give everything over to God, but to remember to do so, since trying to control every available outcome has become a bad habit of mine.  Another thing I'm trying to remember each day is to live in the moment, no matter what I'm doing at the time, instead of thinking ahead and planning for this, that, and the other without being aware that only this moment, only now (which is the present) is the gift that God has given me and that's why it's called 'the present'.  

I will pray for my fellow Catholic bloggers as they journey on and would ask any who read my humble blog (even, if only once a year, LOL) to kindly pray for me as well!  May God bless all of you as you live moment to moment.




No comments: