December 20, 2006

Thank You, Jesus


I must first of all thank Jesus for nudging me many times throughout this past 6 months or so to return to Mass and go to confession.....I finally did both! Oh, I feel so much lighter in my mind since I was experiencing a good bit of guilt. I also want to take this opportunity to thank those of you who may have prayed for me on this. Frankly, I don't know if very many people even read my blog, but if you're out there and you're reading this, I thank you.

May we all have a wonderful, happy, and spiritually filled Christmas with the peace of Christ in our hearts as we share ourselves and what we possess with the Lord and with others.

1 comment:

Fr. Ben Hawley, SJ said...

thank you for your blogspot! i invite you to visit mine, and link yours to mine, if you want.

mine is grounded in a real sense of the Lord in my life and his way of living being the only way i can live.

fr. ben hawley, sj